The Randolph County Chamber of Commerce invites you, as members, to join us for a member appreciation luncheon on June 7, 2018, at 11:00 am in the dining room of the Rolling Hills Country Club. Immediately following lunch we will be offering a Golf Tournament and a Texas Hold’em Tournament.
Four Person Scramble
- $40 per player or $160 per team
- Golf Cart Fee – $25
- Golf carts MUST be reserved in advance or you may bring your own cart
- Tee Time: 12:30 pm
- Golf entry deadline: June 5th
- Prizes awarded to all flights: 1st and 2nd place (number of flights to be determined)
Texas Hold’em Tournament
The tournament will take place in the dining room of the Rolling Hills Country Club immediately following the luncheon. The tournament ends at 5:00 pm.
- $40 buy in, One $40 re-buy allowed
- 50% of buy in goes to Randolph County Chamber of Commerce, 50% goes to pot
- Pot will be divided 60%, 25%, 15% to last 3 at the final table
- Blinds double every round
- Rules of Texas Hold’em apply
If your business is interested in sponsoring the 2018 Member Appreciation Day please contact Wendy at 870-892-3956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A sponsorship is $350 and includes your business logo on our event banner and a four person golf team, golf cart included OR four seats at the Texas Hold’em table.