The Randolph County Chamber of Commerce invites you, as members, to join us for a member appreciation luncheon on June 8, 2017 at 11:00 am in the dining room of the Rolling Hills Country Club. Immediately following lunch we will be offering a Golf Tournament and a Texas Hold’em Tournament.
Four Person Scramble
- $40 per player or $160 per team
- Golf Cart Fee – $20
- Tee Time: 12:30 pm
- Golf entry deadline: June 2nd
- Prizes awarded to all flights: 1st and 2nd place (number of flights to be determined)
- Other prizes include: closest to pin on par three’s
Texas Hold’em Tournament
The tournament will take place in the dining room of the Rolling Hills Country Club immediately following the luncheon. Tournament ends at 5:00 pm.
- $40 buy in, One $40 re-buy allowed
- 50% of buy in goes to Randolph County Chamber of Commerce, 50% goes to pot
- Pot will be divided 60%, 25%, 15% to last 3 at final table
- Blinds double every round
- Rules of Texas Hold’em apply
If your business is interested in sponsoring the 2017 Member Appreciation Day please contact Wendy at 870-892-3956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A sponsorship is $350 and include your business logo on our event banner and a four person golf team, golf cart included OR four seats at the Texas Hold’em table.