Congratulations 2015 Randolph County Christmas Parade Winners!!! You may pick up your winnings after 9 am this morning.
Thank you to all of the participants in last nights parade for making this year one of the best!
- First United Methodist Church
- Pocahontas Healthcare & Rehab
- St. Paul’s Kindergarten Class
- Mrs. Brandt’s First Grade Class
- Cox Powersports
- Ragan Brosig – 2016 Miss National American Virtue
- Jessica Baltz – 2015 Belles of Christmas Pageant Queen
Parade Route – View Map
The parade will step off from the First Baptist Church and First United Methodist Church parking lots on Thomasville, take a left on Broadway Street, take a left on Bettis Street, take a left on Everett Street, take a right on Marr Street, parade will end at the City tennis courts.