2019 Ghost of Davidsonville Fall Festival
Highlights and Prices
Summer turns to autumn, green leaves to rusted reds, and the ghosts of the past stir from their resting places once more to wander their ancestral homes. The staff of Davidsonville Historic State Park invites you to join them for an evening of fall fun, music, and history. The festival opens to the public at 5pm on October the 12th and will run until the last hayride departs around 9pm. Important Note: The event will be cash only this year, no debit/credit will be accepted.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- Historic Activities
- Kids Games
- Fall Festive Crafts
- Pumpkin Decorating -$4*
- Suncatchers – $2
- Stick Monsters – $1
- Food for Purchase
- And More
- Games and Crafts Continue
- Classic Fall Movie (Begins at 7:00pm, call park for details.)
- Haunted Hay Rides: ($4 for 13 and up, $2 for 12-6, 5 and under ride free).
Food Available for Purchase All Night Long
- Catered by Redskin Bar-B-Q
- Funnel Cakes by Cub Scout Pack 45
* While supplies last, one pumpkin per participant.
To learn more about these and other upcoming events call the park at 870-892-4708. Davidsonville Historic State Park is located fifteen minutes south of Pocahontas Arkansas at 8047 Highway 166 South.