LEED® Green Associate Course
The LEED Green Associate course provides the fundamentals of sustainable building concepts and the LEED Rating System. The course is for anyone who is involved in the decision making process of the design, construction and operation of a building. Additionally, the course is designed to help industry professionals streamline their education process in preparing for the GBCI’s LEED Green Associate exam. This course meets the eligibility requirement set by GBCI, that exam candidates must complete an education program that addresses green building principles.
- Learn Green Building Basics
- Describe the LEED 2009 Rating Systems and the LEED Process
- Identify LEED Credit Synergies and Green Building Strategies
- Review all LEED Rating Systems
- Prepare for the LEED Green Associate Exam
You Will Receive:
- Experienced LEED AP Instructor
- 14 hours of In-Class Instruction
- #1 Selling LEED Green Associate Study Guide
- Pre and Post Workshop Exam Prep Materials
- 8 hrs of MP3 Recordings of LEED Fundamentals
- 60 day Access to 4 Electronic Exams (100 questions each) to Test Your Knowledge and Readiness for the Exam
- Electronic Flashcards
- AIA/CES Credit: 14 LUs, qualifying for HSW and Sustainable Design (SD)
- Lunch and Refreshments
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Contractors, subcontractors, trades people, plumbers, electricians, carpenters, mechanical (HVAC), painters, excavators, surveyors, etc.
- Anyone pursuing a career in architecture, engineering, facility operations, construction, weatherization, renewable energy, etc.
When & Where
The event is being held August 31 – September 1 from 9am to 5pm at Black River Technical College’s Pocahontas Campus.
The price is only $89. Due to the funds from AESP Green Training Grant, LEED® Green Associate pricing is 80% off the regular price!
Registration deadline is Thursday, August 18.
For more information, please call 870-248-4180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Instructor:
Karen Stewart is founder and president of EcoPotential Corporation. She is a LEED Accredited Professional and holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Memphis State University. Karen has also achieved Green Advantage Certification and is a certified trainer for the National Center for Construction Ed. & Research (NCCER).